Vegan Caesar Salad with Herby Garlic Croutons (Optional)
Wholly! that was fast!” and “Wholly! that was good!” are two things you might find yourself saying after trying our protein-rich Wholly!”
|1/4 cup||(75 g)||Hummus|
|1 tsp||(5 g)||Whole Seed Mustard|
|1/2 tsp||(2 g)||Lemon Zest|
|3 tbsp||(10 g)||Lemon Juice|
|2 tsp||(8 – 10 g)||Capers, minced + 1 tsp (3-5g) liquid|
|3 tbsp||(10 g)||Fresh minced Garlic (3-4 cloves)|
|TT||(2-3 g)||Salt & Pepper|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||Olive Oil|
|1 head||Romain Lettuce, cut into large pieces|
|2 Patties||Wholly Veggie! Herby Garlic Green, cut into ¼ “ cubes|
- Heat 1 tbsp of Olive Oil, in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place cubed veggie patties into pan, stirring often until crisp. 2-4 Minutes
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel lined plate. Let Cool.
- Wash and dry lettuce, before cutting to bite sized pieces.
- Place lettuce and croutons into large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a bowl and whisk together for 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Adjust consistency with a little water if needed.
- Drizzle dressing over top of lettuce and croutons.
- Mix well and transfer serving dish. Enjoy immediately.
- Any unused dressing will keep refrigerated for 4-5 days.
I’ve just tried all three flavors, and they are all fantastic! There is no excuse not to eat your veggies when it is this easy and tasty! The beet one was my favorite ?