Gluten Free, Garlic Fingers (Sticks)
Wholly! that was fast!” and “Wholly! that was good!” are two things you might find yourself saying after trying our protein-rich Wholly!”
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Garlic – minced|
|1/2 tsp||Basil – minced|
|1/2 tsp||Rosemary – minced|
|1/2 tsp||Thyme – Minced|
|1/2 cup||Favourite Dairy-Free Cheeze (optional)|
- Pre- heat you oven to 425o F (200o C)
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, and thyme together and mix well. Taste, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush olive oil mixture onto the top of Cauliflower Crust.
- If you want a cheezy twist, add ½ cup of your favourite non dairy cheeze.
- Place directly on the middle rack of oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Slice in into halves. Cut each half into ½” long fingers or sticks. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy immediately.
Can also use Wholly Veggie Kale & Cauliflower pizza crust as well. Mixt and match make it unique. There is no right way to eat it, just your way (Stolen from McDonald’s, don’t use. Just catchy as all hell)